2013-2014 Grant Applicants:
- New Applicants (those who have never applied for a grant from the Wood-Claeyssens Foundation) should create a new account. You will then be directed to the New Applicant Grant Program form to submit a letter of intent, which must be approved by the Foundation before you are allowed to fill out an application
- Note: LOIs should be submitted no later than May 31st, 2013 to allow the Foundation adequate time to review. If the organization is approved to apply, applications must still be submitted by the June 30th deadline
- Returning Applicants (those who have applied for a grant any time during the last 5 years) should use your existing login information and apply through the Returning Applicant Grant Program. An access code is required to access this application – the code will be sent out by email to all qualified past-applicants by early 2013.
- IMPORTANT: Do NOT create a new account if your organization has previously created one, or has ever applied through the Foundation’s online grant system. Login credentials should be saved or communicated year-to-year.
- If you do not remember your password, please hit the “forgot your password?” link on the main page to have it sent to you. If you cannot remember either your login ID/email or password, please contact the Foundation office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “logon help” in the subject line, or phone the Foundation office to ask for live assistance from our staff. We can either provide you with your old login credentials, or create a new user assigned to your organization.
- Additionally, you may change your login ID or password at any time by logging in and clicking “Edit Profile” under your name in the top right corner. Please note that your login should be a valid email, and will be used by the Foundation for all electronic correspondence.
- All Applicants
- Fill in each section. Even if the question doesn't apply to your organization, make a notation of "n/a"
- Make sure you submit all of the required annual documents, even if documents were sent in the prior year(s)
- If your organization is under a national or state organization, please fill in the information that applies only to your local organization by using your local budget or financial statement. We still need to have the 990 form from the national / state level
- Deadline is June 30th, 2013
- Decisions will be made in the Fall. Grant awards and declination letters will likely be mailed in December, 2013
- Note: Information on whether your organization has received a grant or not can be found by logging in. Please do not call the Foundation office, as they cannot give you any information on the status of your grant. Disclaimer: This is for your information only, and may not reflect the actual grant check
- Emergency grant requests are only considered if the organization has received approval to apply by the Wood-Claeyssens Foundation
The link to the online grant application is listed below. Please contact the office by email (email@example.com) or phone if you should encounter any problems.